̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.l̡*̡̡l̡*̡̡ ...jot jots... ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. - 2 Timothy 1:7

Aug 11, 2013

Thanks for Sharing

Marriage is empty. I like to think of it that way. Despite all the expectations, prospects and responsibilities,  who is to say that everything is going to be okay? Differences would be amplified but who is going to be perfect?  Fear. There are lots of things to be fearful about. Getting by, why are there nothing to gain with that?

Thank you, friend, for showing me tge meaning of Respect. Gaining and losing respect for the partner. How a relationship should also be based on Respect.

Its a fine line, to lose control/being myself and maintaining the balance to manage this mutual politeness in due for everyday life. If I turn ugly and crazy one day, would people still love me all the same?

I just want to live my life. Experience the fullest. Work the hardest. Form the tightest relationship. Seek clarity and discipline.  It is attitude,  its self-talk. As an educator,  I seek zest and wisdom.

I want to LOVE life, more and more.

No comments: