̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.l̡*̡̡l̡*̡̡ ...jot jots... ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. - 2 Timothy 1:7

Aug 29, 2013

45mins a day

I did a 45 minutes run around my estate. So inspired by my friend who told me to keep moving. Do something!

I enjoyed hanging out shopping with my colleagues so much today. I want to do that more often! I love fun and bimbotic things. I love to be so carefree!

Friends can be so far away.  Friends come and get separated. But the footprints is in my heart. Although friends that falls out will never be around to remind me. I get stronger and more independent. I win some, she wins some.

I trust I will meet better and classier people. I am too good, way too good to fall. I know there are some people who agrees and will encourage me. I know my  true friends will appear on my path. I know there are people who loves me. I know I have a shiny heart, which Loves.

No comments: