̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.l̡*̡̡l̡*̡̡ ...jot jots... ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. - 2 Timothy 1:7

Sep 26, 2012

OMG!

there are five _ _ _ _ _ _ _ dinners in Nov/Dec. Better start making space for more food RIGHT NOW!

The past three days had been pretty good, despite being really busy at work.

Monday was 12 hours of sleep in a cosy, rainy night. Tuesday was bodypump and ballet class in the gym, ending off with another cosy, rainy night. Wednesday was one major report DONE and yoga class.

All was a feat, because I seldom have such good hours of sleep, was rarely hardworking enough to go for two gym classes at one shot and get to finish writing reports.

Too add to all these delights, I was praised by my instructor for having extended the length of my breath (my breath was considered 'shallow' before this). *Hurray!!*

I'm heading back home now, and I am wondering if tonight would be another cosy, rainy night??? It is always so comfortable to snooze when it's much cooler ain't it?

'Rain, rain, come again. Go away another day!'

No comments: